Friday, November 16, 2012

Les Bouchons Rive Gauche at Robertson Quay

Les Bouchons is situated at 41 Robertson Quay, kind of hard to find! I walked in a few circles before I found the place "(>_<) be sure to make a reservation, the Ann Siang restaurant was fully booked! 



I had the 'best thing on the menu' which was the Ribeye, with their special butter on top which made the steak really juicy, their home made fries, and a salad to start! 


The ribeye was very tender, some parts were fatty the way I like my meat! haha, and I was super full by the time I got to the fries. My steak was Medium Rare and it came well cooked. hurhur.well.cooked. but yeah, I like how the steak wasen't over cooked! nor undercooked! and the cut definitely satiated the steak-craving. 

the ambience is nice and quiet, and the restaurant is small and cosy, about ten tables inside, ten tables outside alfresco style. great for hot dates ;) birthdays, and somewhere nice to just enjoy the night =)

Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment