Monday, November 12, 2012

Spageddies


Spageddies!!
181 Orchard Road
#04-01 Orchard Central
Discounts: UOB and Amex cards

I love Orchard Central cus it's quieter than the rest of town, especially on weekends!
and they've got quirky shops to browse at!

So for appetisers I had Mozzarella cheese sticks that were basically sticks of mozzarella, 
covered in batter and FRIED! yums, comes with salsa to dip =)

 Surf and turf! this is Steak and Crayfish, with pasta on the side, covered in creamy alfredo sauce. The crayfish was really sweet! =)


I ordered the chef's special, black pepper soft shell crab with pasta in olive oil sauce. There was definitely a generous serving of ingredients! lots of crispy soft shell crab pieces, mustve been a few crabs in there, I had trouble finishing my food because there was so much of it, but it was so good! and the mushroom are really soft, squishy and it's got that nice strong wild mushroom taste i love, which went well with the pasta, cooked al dente,  just the way i love it! the tomato sauce was not that strong, although the flavor was very full, so the whole dish was REALLY yums. and the plate was bigger than my face! haha! very delicious!


The best part was that there was no queue and I got a booth seat! on a Saturday night YAY! =) I'd definitely recommend this for a nice outing with friends (it's quiet enough to have a conversation! i detest how some restaurants are so loud I end up having to speak uber loudly!)


No comments:

Post a Comment